Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall Reflections

What a concert!  Strong choreography, great technical design and support, beautiful costuming, good audience turnout, and fantastic performances characterized our Halloween weekend.
Early this semester, dance majors were challenged to regularly record expressions of gratitude. Now, halfway through the fall semester, there have been two months of experiences.
Please use the comments link below to add your experiences with gratitude this fall.  The postings may be anonymous or you may identify yourself, but please add.  The first comment might be the hardest, so I'll begin :-) 

6 comments:

Ray D. Robinson said...

I am grateful for faculty, designers, technicians, other artists, and the students for pulling together to produce such a concert. The performances were reflective of a community of friends coming together to share. I also continue to find myself full of gratitude for a family who is terrifically supportive, especially during busy weeks.

Anonymous said...

I am grateful for all of the other dancers who are around me here. I feel like I have something to learn from everyone who is here, and I have enjoyed getting to know everyone.

Anonymous said...

I am greatful for everything and everyone who helped me on my way to this fall concert. I know I had a lot of questions, and they all were answered in one way or another. I'm glad I've already made so many friends in my class as well as with the upperclassmen and I know these next four years will be great.

Anonymous said...

we all did am fabulous job!!!! so proud of everyone!

Anonymous said...

I am grateful for being in a program that has so much talent. I have enjoyed getting to know all the dancers and the faculty so far and can only be excited for what's to come. Thank you to all who made this concert possible- I had so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

I am grateful for WSU Dance! Thank you to everyone, you all have helped my first 8 weeks of college be amazing! I definitely feel apart of the family : ) I have learned so much, i can't even explain. Thank you!