Thursday, November 6, 2008

2008 Dance Recruit Day

Hello all!

We are organizing a dance recruit day for hopeful future dance majors. We are asking each of you to take a copy of the flyer, or two, and bring them to your old studios or ones you are currently teaching at.

Also, make sure they RSVP because we have a limited space.

The recruit day will include a masterclass...small 30 min show...and a Q&A session.

Please check your boxes there is a copy of the flyer for you to distribute. This is very important for the future success of our dance department and we hope you can all help out in our recruiting!

2 comments:

Kristie Wyler said...

Where can I find the information for this? I'd like to let my studio students know about it. Thanks!

Ray D. Robinson said...

Please email me at dance@wayne.edu, and I'll send full information...thanks!